Waterfall Weddings 2012
by Tom McCool at Image Control Plus
Waterfall weddings are beautiful and nature is a perfect backdrop for a wedding.
Waterfall Wedding Weekend Packages
Basic Package - includes
- a wedding at a north Georgia waterfall (waterfall chosen based on discussion with bride and groom),
- the preacher, unless you bring your own.
- photography by Tom McCool, who will also help plan and execute a perfect wedding weekend.
- photos on a CD or DVD and a copyright release letter
Requires $100 deposit to lock in date and time. Balance is to be paid one week before if by check or credit card, or with cash the day of the wedding. $750
Weekend Special - includes
- a waterfall wedding by Tom McCool,
with the preacher,
photography (as much as you request)
copyright release letter,
- a small bouquet of flowers (we attempt to meet the bride's flower preference),
- two nights in a cabin with a hot tub (you pick from four, based on availability),
- dinner for two at a local casual fine dining restaurant (you pick from four),
- a cake for two
Requires $500 down and the balance a week before the wedding. Total is $1500
Elopement Waterfall Weddings
–verb (used without object),e·loped, e·lop·ing.
1.to run off secretly to be married, usually without the consent or knowledge of one's parents.
2.to run away with a lover.
3.to leave without permission or notification; escape.
We can help you do this!
Let's say it's Wednesday night at 8PM and you guys decided you want to elope. Call me at home on my cell.
I'll make all the arrangements. 706-968-1194
You meet me at a predetermined location, maybe the cabin, to follow me to the falls. I bring the flowers. We meet the preacher and walk out to the falls. After the ceremony, we do a private photo session. From there you follow me to your cabin. A cabin in the woods with a hot tub, with a cake for two . At a predetermined time a gourmet meal is delivered and setup by a professional chef, in your private cabin. Dude, you take it from there.
This package is $1750 and includes a professionaly produced wedding book of your waterfall wedding.
Requires $500 deposit to lock in date and time. Balance is to be paid one week before if by check or credit card, or with cash the day of the wedding.
Images will be shot, edited,
and released to you with a release letter stating that you can reproduce,
print, copy, share or do whatever you want with the images we capture for
you of your event.
Call Tom's cell at 706-968-1194 or Email Tom for details and to request a .pdf agreement.
Back to Home